3/20/2018 to 3/21/2018
March 20-21, 2018
8am - 8pm
The Ritz Carlton Dubai International Financial Center
United Arab Emirates
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Join senior leaders and decision-makers from companies in the Middle East, Central and South Asia, and North Africa.
March 20, 2018
March 21, 2018
The Ritz Carlton Hotel
Dubai International Financial Center • Dubai, UAE
ISOA is a global partnership of private sector, non-profit, and non-governmental organizations providing critical services in fragile environments worldwide. This Industry Conference will bring together these professionals with representatives from government and academia to discuss the future of defense, reconstruction, and development efforts in the Middle East, North Africa, and Central/South Asia.
Panel Discussions Will Include:
- The Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and its Evolving Role in Defense and Stability Operations
- Role of the Private Sector in Supporting Aid & Development Operations in the Region
- Insights from Procurement Officers of Major Funding Agencies - Trends, Changes, Challenges
- Operational Resilience: Resources and Perspectives on Adapting to Evolving Risks
AED 500 / $135 for Members • AED 850 / $230 for Non-Members • No-charge for companies who sign up to be a new member of ISOA
* Payments to be made in USD
Ranging from AED 11,000 / $3,000 to AED 18,500 / $5,000
AED 3,700 / $1,000
For more information on being a sponsor and/or an exhibitor, please contact the ISOA President and Executive Director, Howie Lind, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link below to reserve your accommodations with our group rate.
Click for Group Rate
Thank You to our Sponsors & Exhibitors:
AKS Services Group
Janus Global Operations
The O'Gara Group
SOS International, LLC
Taylors International Service